Welcome to Growy - www.growy.app (hereinafter referred to as "the Website") and Growy: Bite-sized learning mobile app (hereinafter referred to as "the App"). The Website and the App will be jointly referred to as "the Platform" hereafter. The Platform is owned and brought to you by Attitude Group Ltd., with our office located at Flat C 150 Finborough Road, London, SW10 9AH.
TERMS OF SERVICE OVERVIEW
By agreeing to these terms, you expressly acknowledge that you will not submit any content or engage in any activity that can be considered objectionable. Objectionable content includes, but is not limited to, content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful, or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act.
- You are of sound mind and are not prohibited from falling into a legally binding agreement as per applicable laws.
Growy reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform, terminate any account, remove or restrict content, any time, with or without issuing a prior notice in case of any illegal activity seen on your account or tracked from it or if we have substantial reason to believe that any information provided by you deems untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
Growy gives its users the freedom of creating posts and/or uploading content on the Platform. By uploading or by submitting any content on the Platform you agree and warrant that:
- You have the copyright to all the elements of your content. Or if you are not the rightful owner of the content you post, you have the necessary permission to use, upload, share, reproduce, download the content by its rightful owner.
- The content you upload is not misleading, threatening, deceptive, fraudulently promoting swindling goods, services, schemes or promotions.
- Your content does not propagate hate, abuse, inflammatory or objectionable content and is not obscene, pornographic, harassing, defaming, indecent, harmful, demeaning, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, and neither does it hurt sentiments of a person, people, religious group, race or gender.
- Your uploaded content will not contravene the intellectual property rights or other rights of a person or institution, including but not restricted to copyright, moral right, trademark, patent or privacy or publicity rights.
- Your content is completely in accordance with all applicable laws, guidelines and rules associated with the Platform.
RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION OF USE
You fully consent not to copy, refurbish, modify, adapt, download, frame or derive to create works built on rent, loan, lease, sell, display, license, sublicense, distribute, or reverse engineer any parts of the Platform or its services, if otherwise authorised explicitly by Growy.
Use of the Platform and its associated services for any other purposes, otherwise explicitly stated, is prohibited and may have civil and criminal penalties.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKS
Reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or complaints related to our Privacy practices.
Our Platform is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis and we cannot guarantee it to work seamlessly or without the presence of viruses and errors all the time. Any such faults or delays may stem from traffic and technical difficulties with the Internet, infrastructure vulnerabilities or due to technical issues with operative performance of our own or another person's system, software or equipment.
You acknowledge to use the Platform and services at your own risk.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We aren't responsible for other people's (or yours) conduct, content or actions (online or offline). Neither do we stand responsible for any services or features provided by companies or individuals, albeit accessible through our Platforms or services. To the full extent authorised by law, you agree that Growy’ directors, partners, employees, agents or representatives will not be liable to you or any third party for any kind of direct, indirect, exemplary, consequential, punitive or incidental damages along with any lost data, revenues, profits, information, goodwill, resulting from the use of the Platform, even if we are advised and informed of the possibilities of such damage. TO THE EXTENT AUTHORISED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLICIT WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
You agree to settle any disputes or resolve any concerns about the Platform or its services with Growy informally by contacting us.
FOR EUROPEAN UNION (EU) USERS
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you reside.
UNITED STATES LEGAL COMPLIANCE
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
You are advised to regularly check the Platform for the latest version of Growy Policies.CONTACT US
For any concerns or questions, reach out to us at: email@example.com